IBPS CLERK 2020:
IBPS means Institute of banking personnel selection. It is a body
The body every year recruits candidates who aspire to work in
IBPS CLERK 2020- Application form:
Follow the following steps on how to fill the application form:
- Visit the official site of IBPS. https://ibps.in/
- First of all, register yourself to the site.
- You will receive an id and password in your email.
Loginusing the id and password. Firstpages requiresyour general details. That is,your date of birth, name, address, gender, educational qualifications, etc.
- Next, you need to upload the scanned documents, passport size photographs
andyour signature. Paymentis online. You can make your payment using net banking, debit card/credit card, etc.
- Ensure that you have filled the correct details before finally submitting the form.
- Submit the form.
- It will be better to get the print out of your form.
The fees for the application form is Rs. 600 for general or obc. And Rs. 100 for SC/ST/PWD. Make sure that you submit the application within the given dates.
IBPS CLERK 2020- Important dates:
The dates you should remember if you want to apply for exam is given below:
|Online forms made available||August 2020|
|Last date for online form submission||September 2020|
|Admit cards made available for prelims exam||November 2020|
|Preliminary exam||December 2020|
|Result declaration for preliminary exam||December 2020|
|Admit cards made available for main exam||December 2020|
|Main exam||January 2020|
|Result declaration for main exam||February 2020|
IBPS CLERK 2020- Eligibility criteria:
Aspirants, planning for appearing in IBPO 2020 exam must fulfill the eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria prescribed by IBPS are given below:
- Candidate should be a citizen of India. If he is a Nepal or Bhutan or a Tibetian refugee. Then he should be in India since 1st January, 1962. And he should be with the intention to settle here permanently.
- He should be of age between 20 to 28 years till August of 2020. Age relaxation will be provided to the reserved candidates . As per the norms of IBPS.
- Date of birth in the high school certificate will be considered for age evaluation.
- Candidate must possess a graduation degree from any recognized university.
- He should have knowledge of simple computer operations.
- Candidate should be well aware of the regional language of his state.
IBPS CLERK 2020- Exam pattern:
The examination is held in two phases: preliminary and mains. Candidate who qualify pre exams will be eligible for mains. Question paper is in two languages: Hindi and English. The English section is mandatory in English only. The selection takes place according to the performance.
The mode of exam is online. There is three sections in this phase. The sections are English, quantitative, and reasoning. There is total 100 questions in this phase. Time duration provided for this phase is 1 hour. For each wrong answer there is a negative marking of the 1/4th marks. This phase has total marks as 100.
The mode of exam is online. There